Monday, June 19, 2017

The Itching Scars by Mohy Omar - Guest Blogger Book Review




Synopsis
A collection of short stories dealing with different kinds of scars we keep. They never said being human could be this hard. They never told us about the scars we would carry. They only told us that this is what it means to be alive.


Buy Links
Amazon
Goodreads


Heidi's review

First, I want to thank Mohy Ohmar for providing me with this book so I may bring you this review.

The Itching Scars by Mohy Ohmar is a book made up of three short stories: The Court Death, The Space Above, The Space Within, and Under the Rust. Each story was interesting. However, my favorite was the To Court Death short story.

To Court Death was unique to me because it had stories within a story of people and how they came to die. I know, call me morbid, but the stories were fascinating. Some were even twisted and sick that it caught the reader’s attention. It was unlike any short story I ever read before. 
 

Author Bio
An indie author. Been writing all my life and just got into publishing. Also I'm still trying to find my place in the world.
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment